Sunday, July 26, 2009

Some things I purchased from Farmers Market

A few things I purchased at Bath Farmers Market & Crystal Spring Farmers Market in Brunswick... a great Farmers Market.
I also go to Brunswick farmers market. I rarely ever shop at supermarkets. I don't like it when food travels it takes away the freshness of specially produce and I don't like using any kind of ingredients that is processed or canned so I make everything from scratch, bottle them and refrigerate them instead of buying them canned from supermarkets or even Natural food markets. I believe it doesn't matter how hard we try, when anything is canned or bottled by a company we must add certain additives to make it last for a while on the shelves so my Kismet Way of food is to be an natural as possible.

No comments: