Saturday, May 15, 2010

Egg with Avocado


My cooking is never the same. I never follow any recipes however, I do have a collection of cook books, books on food or anything to do with eating... very diverse. Today, as I was doing gardening I needed to take a break so I came in and made two eggs with spring onions and mixed it with avocado.

Yes, it doesn't sound anything special but it was, the taste was incredible because I made the spring onions crispy so when I was eating this wonderful crispiness was a delight in my mouth. I also hardly ever mix the egg, meaning don't mix the white and the yolk, I crack the egg over the ingredients which I did this time as well. The onions and the egg both turned out very crispy and crunchy. I added just a little bit of salt, dash of black pepper, sliced one avocado then put the eggs over the avocado then ready to eat.

Now back to the gardens of Kismet Inn bed and breakfast ... there is a lot to do in getting the inn ready for the start of season of 2010.

No comments: